Historically, rugby was never played in Jarlath’s outside of PE. St Patrick’s did play some rugby however, and with the amalgamation the sport was brought with them. Helped strongly by the Tuam Rubgy club (run by Mr Evan Fahy), it’s still early days yet, but over the coming years will offer an alternative to the football for children so inclined.
- No Items Available.
St. Jarlaths College
Hogan Cup Final in Croke Park
- Application form for Teaching Post
- Juvenile Football end of year news
- Annual Prizegiving in SJC
- Student Council Presentation to Fr. Kilcoyne as a token of appreciation for his term as President
- Outstanding Construction Projects by Leaving Certs
- SJC Tran Year Awards Night
- Senior Students embark on Gaisce Award walk in Connemara
- Blessing of Crosses – First Year Woodwork Class