All students from first year to fourth year partake in weekly PE classes taught by David Waldron. Activities engaged in by the class vary regularly throughout the year based on weather, what the students enjoy and availability of the gym. Examples of games played in PE include indoor soccer, basketball, badminton, athletics, football, outdoor soccer, touch rugby, Australian rules football, water polo and an array of others; this means students are exposed to as many different activities as can be catered for so as to help them find what they enjoy doing, keep them interested in physical activity and generally just change things up. PE helps students get engaged in an active lifestyle from an early age, building habits which only help to foster healthy activities in their later lives.
- No Items Available.
St. Jarlaths College
Hogan Cup Final in Croke Park
- Blessing of Crosses – First Year Woodwork Class
- Advertisement for Post of Principal of St. Jarlath’s College
- 1st Year League Final – Connacht Final Champions on the Double!
- Mr. Michael Leydon, RIP – Obituary
- Victorious Galway U-21 Players return to Alma Mater!
- Congrats to many past pupils on the Victorious All Ireland Winning U-21 football team!
- Junior A Connacht Football Champions
- Juvenile Football – Connacht Champions!